New England and Upstate NY
Job Order: GD-743
- Responsible providing prospecting leads for the company products within a defined territory.
- Identify and generate sales leads.
- Assist sales professionals achieve territory sales objectives.
- Maintain constant communication with manager and report all developments as they occur; i.e., customers, competition and market changes.
- Meet or exceed established monthly, quarterly, annual sales goals.
- Attend workshops, trade shows that showcase the company product lines.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by manager.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Proven customer development skills.
- Demonstrated sales accomplishments.
- Experience developing relationships with customers.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and organized.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Interacts with all levels of the company and customers.
- Bachelors of Science preferred.
- 2 +years selling capital equipment or B to B sales.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Up to 50-75% Travel.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.