To meet our clients needs and reach the ideal candidate we need an in-depth understanding of the position requirements and of the hiring process. Our recruitment specialists prepare detailed job descriptions and document the clients hiring process, with all interviewing parties and the reporting manager.
For the position requirements and the hiring process, we consider factors such as:
- What is your hiring processes and your company's standard procedure?
- What is your compensation plan, benefits, training and career path?
- How many interview(s) are required and with whom?
- What is expected from the candidate at each interview?
- Are there any tests?
- What type of person do you really want?
- What are the main functional tasks of this position?
- What are the two or three characteristics that your company feels are unique to the position?
To better understand our client's corporate culture, we will ask detailed information to assess their company's strength and weaknesses such as: What makes your firm a great place to work?
- If you could describe your corporate culture in three words what would you say?
- What kinds of professional development do employees have access to?
- What kind of rewards (other than remuneration) does the company provide?
- What kind of employee achievements is recognized by the company?