Identity Access Management Administrator
Job Order: DA-6893
- Create, modify and delete user account profiles for various systems, applications and directories.
- Automate and manage the following processes within the IAM solution: New Hire On-Boarding, Employee Off-Boarding, Department Transfers, Access Remediation, and Privileged Access.
- Manage business Logic by leveraging the automation/workflow engine within the IAM solution
- Create, document and maintain procedures to properly and efficiently manage user access.
- Maintain Approval Matrix and Roles Matrix
- Review user access reports to validate approval and/or appropriateness of access.
- Works with cross functional groups and staff in the creation and testing of procedures, standards or controls.
- Participates in identifying access needs & recommends plans/resolutions. Implements, tests & monitors identity and access management (IAM) improvements
- Support identity lifecycle throughout, including request fulfillment, user account & object administration and access management for various technologies
- Assist with special projects and other job related functions as needed
- Experience in IAM technology or related field
- Good verbal and communication skills with diverse cross functional groups
- Ability to thoroughly document IT systems, processes and controls.
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint
- Knowledge managing IAM, Directory security and account administration
- Must be proficient with the following: Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, service request management systems.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform technology and product research, testing, installation, customization, troubleshooting and support.
- Knowledge of scripting languages, such as PowerShell, LDAP queries, Command Line Interface (CLI) tools (such as ADFind, DSQuery), Visual Basic, .Net is a plus.
- Knowledge in Federation, SAML, OpenID, OAuth and other industry standard authentication/authorization solutions.
- Experience in SSIS or other ETL technologies for the purpose of incremental loads into SQL server.
- Experience in administration of user and role provisioning, connectors, workflow, certificate management, session management, encryption technologies, LDAP (MS Active Directory).
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.