Reporting to the IT Director, the JDE E1 Developer / Analyst is responsible for:
- Reviewing, analyzing, and modifying JDE code to support the JD Edwards Enterprise One (E1) as well as other bolt-on applications.
- Developing custom JDE E1 applications from high-level business specifications provided by E1 Business Analysts using the JDE E1 Tools 8.98 / 9.1 or other development tools.
- Developing and executing test plans in conjunction with E1 Business Analyst for new / modified business processes.
- Building; Promoting and Deploying JDE E1 Packages.
- Trouble shooting assigned IT Cases (Help Desk) providing direction for work a rounds, corrections and enhancements.
- Document resolutions on case notes.
- Communicate with users to find solution to Case.
- Monitoring and Supporting Interfaces and Integrations with JDE E1 and 3rd Party Bolt-On Applications.
- Interacting with internal end-user clients; external IT Service Providers; external 3rd Party Bolt-On Suppliers.
- Reporting status and progress of assigned cases, tasks and projects via IT Service Desk and Project Management tools.
- Experience: 3-plus years' experience in JDE Enterprise One 8.11or later with E1 Tools 8.98 or later version, SQL, Microsoft Office Suite, Visio.
- Additionally, Experience in JDE EnterpriseOne 9.1 or later and E1 Tools 9.1 or later.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology; Computer Science; or equivalent combination of education and / or experience.
- Extensive Knowledge of the JDE Enterprise One Toolset/OMW.
- Knowledge of CNC, Package builds, promotions and deployment. Starting and stopping of JDE Services. Executing System/Server Reboot.
- Knowledge of JDE Enterprise One Security Administration.
- Advanced ability to design/program/code UBEs, Applications and Table Conversions utilizing the Enterprise One Toolset.
- Ability to debug Enterprise One "C" Business Functions and to make modifications.
- Knowledge of Enterprise One Data Interface for EDI.
- Functional and Programming knowledge of Distribution (Sales Order Processing, Purchasing, Inventory) and Financial Modules (GL, AR, AP, Address Book).
- Excellent technical problem solving skills combined with the ability to debug operational and system issues with minimal direction.
- Ability to write and execute test cases, when appropriate run unit test and manage defect tracking for development.
Nice to have skills:
- Oracle JDE Tools and Technologies Certification.
- Knowledge of EASYProcess (K-Rise) Enterprise Application Development Platform.
- Knowledge of DSI DC-LINK.
- Knowledge of Oracle BI Publisher.
- Knowledge of Oracle UPK.
- Excellent communications skills (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated organizational ability and follow-through.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously in a team as well as autonomously.