Job Order: TD-6881
- Maintain required SharePoint permissions/groups (native or security) to match business needs.
- Assist the business in maintaining required content (uploading, deleting, moving…etc)
- Assist the business in maintaining required sites (deploying, moving, deleting…etc)
- Create webpart pages and/or html pages to meet needs (deploying, designing, customizing)
- Investigate, suggest and deploy 3rd party add-ons to fill feature gaps in current version of SharePoint
- Other duties as required. (Identity Management, referential data….etc)
- Adept at deployment of new web applications and site collections as required
- Comfortable deploying and maintaining service applications
- Good knowledge of optimizing Enterprise search across site collections
- Working knowledge use of authoring and publishing site (catalogs)
- Able to assimilate features or scenarios as required (e.g. redirect OneDrive and Mysites to O365)
- Assist with governance (content and branding)
- Conduct audits as required
- Generate usage reports as required
- Monitor health of our environment
- Conduct training sessions that educate and empower users with regards to SharePoint
- Validate that customizations are truly necessary
- Workflow design, deployment and maintenance as required
- Assist in the clean up/maintainence of Active Directory, for the purpose of SharePoint security
- Utilize migrations tools (e.g. DocAve)
- High School Diploma required.
- Post Secondary courses related to data and/or technology preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- 1-2 years related experience.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint Designer is an asset
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio is an asset
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.