Senior Project Manager
Job Order: TL-1375
- 15 - 25 years of experience in the general construction industry and extensive experience in project execution of multi-residential high rise and/or wood frame midrise projects
- An industry recognized degree equivalent to a 2-year diploma in construction technology, a professional designation or an equivalent combination of education/experience
- Knowledge of construction methods from project start up through to project completion
- A high level of technical understanding and experience as it relates to highrise and/or wood frame midrise construction
- Solid experience in project planning, estimating, scheduling, cost controls, project administration and contract management
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills within a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Office, Project and Timberline
- Field experience is an asset
- Ability to handle a variety of constituencies, juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive in a complex environment with multiple priorities
- Demonstrated proficiency in interacting directly with customers, 3rd party engineering consultants, trades, etc.
- Organizational skills and the ability to be flexible in managing changing priorities
- Communication Skills - Both Written and Oral
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.