Java Web Developer
Job Order: CP-6825
Deliver exceptional client results and project success.
Learn our client's business, their organization, systems, challenges and goals.
Work directly with the client to define and clarify requirements.
Work with your team to create accurate project and task estimates.
Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule.
Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components.
Work closely with your project team. Foster a fun and collaborative environment.
Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice and through mentorship, feedback and paired programming.
- A web developer at heart - excited about modern web development
- Personable, enthusiastic, a strong communicator, and are detail oriented.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent, with strong CS and development fundamentals, including OOP
- Min. 3+ years Web Development experience
- Min. 3+ years full-stack development experience
- Min 2+ years development in the Java stack, including IntelliJ or Eclipse, Artifactory, etc.
- Single Page Applications such as Angular, Knockout and React
- Experience with Web Content Management Systems(Hippo CMS preferred)
- Strong awareness and adherence to best practices of coding, testing and deployment
- Experience as a consultant (working w. external clients) preferred
- Nice to haves: experience in testing frameworks (Selenium, Cucumber, Sonar Qube), knowledge of Adobe Life Cycle and Adobe DRM, experience with MongoDB, familiarity with User Experience best practices.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.