Job Order: MG-6878
- Apply statistical and data mining techniques to understand retailer, marketplace dynamics, and opportunities for the business
- Develop automated benchmarking dashboard solutions
- Influence the strategic direction of execution plans based on a thorough understanding of sales and KPI performance by business and account
- Analyzing business needs to development tools and reporting solutions.
- Develop automated Report outputs that drive insight.
- Manage and extract data from multiple data sources and aggregate based on data blending principles that our clients can easily interpret gain value from.
- Recognize points of data integration to simplify the design process and reduce redundancies.
- Be accountable for various system components, define the structure and process to ensure adherence for smooth operation and solid data integrity.
- Follow change management process to resolve application defects or to implement development enhancements
- Design and develop detailed operational and technical process documentation
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and peers.
- Ability to provide development estimates based on user requirements and elaborate on impact analysis for existing systems
- Work with customers, end users, project managers, technical architects, and application developers to define the data requirements.
- Intermediate/Advanced experience with MicroStrategy (3+ years)
- Experience performing business process analysis, design and implementation (4+ years)
- Experience with Data Blending tools (2+ years)
- Experience with complex ANSI-SQL and MDX queries, and stored procedures (3+ years)
- Knowledge of relational database and data warehousing principles/best practices (3+ years)
- Experience with SQL, R or some other statistical package would be considered an asset
- Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or Business
- Technical inclination with ability to troubleshoot and follow logical progressions.
- Ability to develop solutions with a reusable/modular framework
- Demonstrated ability to work and learn independently or as part of a team
- Creativity and strong attention to detail
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess excellent technical and analytical skills
- Desire to learn new skills
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines as necessary (time-management skills)
- Ability to interact and/or influence people at various levels and responsibilities in the organization
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.