Core Java Developer
Job Order: DA-6876
- Deliver exceptional client results and project success.
- Learn our client's business, their organization, systems, challenges and goals.
- Work directly with the client to define and clarify requirements.
- Work with your team to create accurate project and task estimates.
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components.
- Work closely with your project team and foster a fun and collaborative environment.
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice and through mentorship, feedback and paired programming
- Computer Science degree or equivalent, with strong CS and development fundamentals, including OOP
- 3-7 years Core Java expertise
- Experience with the Spring framework (specifically bean management and JDBC)
- Experience with SOAP
- Exposure to designing REST API's
- Coming from a background passionate about testing - more specifically Unit Testing in a TDD environment
- Experience leading/participating code reviews
- 2+ years experience using Maven/Gradle
- GIT/MercurialContinuous Integration
- Personable, enthusiastic, a strong communicator, and are detail oriented
- Strong awareness and adherence to best practices of coding, testing and deployment
- Experience as a consultant (working w. external clients) preferred
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.