Embedded System Developer
Job Order: SE-6866
- Working from requirements specifications you will develop a design proposal follow by implementation and testing of a module or system.
- Develop or port modules and assume responsibility for all code in the systems or modules involved.
- Document and source control all developed work
- Take on a technical leadership role within projects
- Develop system specifications and provide technical guidance to the team to ensure schedules and objectives are met.
- Quickly ramp up and becomes a key contributor within a team of experienced Embedded software developers.
- Fixes issues and propose solutions for new and existing systems or modules.
- Stay up to speed on technical areas
- Designs worked on may involve but are not limited to:
- New or ported device drivers
- New or ported Linux applications
- Web, SNMP, GUI and other configuration modules
- Minimum 3 years Embedded software development experience in Linux
- Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Fluent in C/C++
- Knowledge and exposure to one or more networking protocols, e.g. TCP/IP
- Good working knowledge of embedded and Real Time systems
- Good problem-solving and diagnostic skills, in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with; Java Script; HTML; CSS; XML
- Exposure to industrial networking protocols (Modbus, Ethernet/IP, CIP, PTP)
- Exposure to opensource applications (eg: OpenSSL)
- Android and IOS experience is an asset.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.