Security and Network Administrator
Job Order: MG-6859
Security and compliance
- Maintain IT security policies and procedures
- Implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance with PCI and other relevant regulatory requirements
- Put together security training material
- Research, evaluate and propose technology to meet security requirements
- Ensure security patches and updates are deployed
- Manage relationship with security partners including performance evaluation, renewals and escalations
- Manage full lifecycle of security assets including firewalls, security appliances, cloud services and endpoint protection.
- Conduct and/or overseeing vulnerability assessments, network scans penetration testing for compliance initiatives and information security
- Provide 2nd level support for network issues
- Work with the 3rd party Network Operation Center (NOC) to resolve network issues
- Manage full life cycle of network products including routers, switches, firewall and other network gear.
- Manage relationship with voice, data and internet providers
- Evaluate new networking technologies and make recommendations
- Carry out small scale moves, adds and changes to switches, routers, access points, firewalls and other security appliances
- Shared system administration responsibilities
- Windows servers, AD (Windows 2008 and 2012)
- MS Exchange (Exchange 2007 and 2013)
- VMware (ESXi)
- Storage systems
- Backup and recovery (Commvault Simpana)
- Post- Secondary Education in Computer Science or Engineering
- MCSE certification along with CCNA or CCNP. Knowledge of PCI-DSS requirements
- Minimum 5 years' hands on-experience configuring, managing and troubleshooting networks (including routers, firewalls, switches and level 2/3 connections (e.g. MPLS, MetroLAN)
- Minimum 5 years' hands-on experience with configuring, managing and troubleshooting Windows servers and advanced AD infrastructure in enterprise multi-site environments
- Experience in managing complex computing environments across multiple sites
- Hands-on data center experience including installation and troubleshooting of servers, cabling and network equipment
- Exceptional technical knowledge of compute, network and storage technologies including:
- Server hardware and related technologies
- Virtualization (VMWare)
- Windows server (DNS, AD, RDS)
- Cisco/Meraki routers, switches and APs, Palo Alto firewalls,
- Storage systems
- Scripting in Windows environment (Powershell and VBScript)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. waist height.
- Ability to be available after-hours on-call
- Must be available for occasional travel within Canada and United States if needed.
- Must have own vehicle
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.