As a Senior Android Consultant you will be involved in the definition, design, implementation, and roll out of Android-based solutions for world-class consumer brands. You will also be involved with the integration of on-device solutions with enterprise services (such as content management, analytics, and authentication and profile stores). You will work closely with my client's Digital agency to produce award-winning user experiences and ensure seamless connectivity across mobile, tablet, and other channels.
As a member of the Smart Client practice, you will also help drive the growth of Android capability and capacity through on-project mentorship and training of your peers. You will be part of a larger team that works with all major mobile platforms.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Proven experience delivering Android applications (preferably with a current Android application available in the Google Play store).
- 3-5 years of Android experience
- A passion for all mobile device technologies
- Consulting experience (direct client interaction a must)
- Experience in all parts of the Android ecosystem including:
- application development (application structure; device and operating system API's; debugging; performance; security),
- deployment, updating, and roll-out
- 3rd party integration points
- Cross-platform solutions (HTML, PhoneGap, Appcelerator etc.)
- Experience with and a desire to learn other mobile & tablet platforms, including iOs, Windows Phone, Windows 8.
- Experience with desktop application development including WPF, DirectX, or Flash.
- Experience with back-end architecture and implementation (web services, databases, security), on platforms and technologies such as Windows Server, WCF, OData, Azure, SQL Server.
Nice to have skills
- Xamarin experience
- Other cross-platform web technologies