Mechanical and Electrical Estimator
Job Order: NR-801
- Take off's, obtaining & vetting supplier & sub-contractor quotations.
- Validation of Contracts.
- Attending mid-tender and post tender qualification meetings and preparing Bid leveling documents accordingly.
- Finalising tender submissions and completing presentation documentation
- Primarily operating within the residential sector private new build tenders and/or proven track record in similar sectors of the industry with a background in estimating or quantity surveying.
- Appraising tender documents and preparing estimates as necessary
- Preparing sub-contract and material enquiries
- Prepare detailed M&E takeoffs and build Elemental Estimates accordingly.
- Risk and value management of tenders. This includes spotting, taking advantage of and advising internal teams on potential risks and opportunities in a tender/project.
- Investigate and price Value Engineering cost savings where applicable.
- Attend and takes notes of any meetings relevant to the project
- At least 3years plus experience within Mechanical & Electrical estimating
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of Mechanical (HVAC) and plumbing and Electrical systems in building services.
- Ideal candidates will come from a M&E background working for a main contractor or a sub or a developer
- The Candidate must have mostly residential sector experience working on new build large residential schemes.
- Common sense, competent to work on initiative and team player is a must.
- Time management and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communicate at all levels and have the ability to learn and adapt very quickly.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, Procore, On Screen takeoff, Estimating Software’s i.e.Cost X.
- Should possess strategic thinking and planning and be a Team Player able to take charge of specific tasks across all disciplines to maintain progress and success.
- Excellent written skills and be an excellent and clear communicator. A priority is the ability to work under pressure and keep a sense of priority.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.