Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Order: GD-794
- Work closely with the Manager, Human Resources and the HR team, in establishing the vision, strategy, and roadmap for sourcing top talent
- Review, design & refine an efficient recruiting process that delivers on company’s immediate and long-term hiring goals
- Collaborate with the HR team to find creative ways of attracting the best talent
- Effectively manage all talent acquisition (attraction/recruitment/selection) processes
- Work with managers across the organization on the development and preparation of a variety of job descriptions
- Manage recruitment agencies and expenditures
- Contact applicants to inform them of the status of their employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
- Hire applicants and authorize paperwork assigning them to positions.
- Collect all required Background Check Authorization Forms, in order to conduct reference and background checks on applicants.
- Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
- Encourage employee referrals, communicating its importance and giving incentives to those who produce successful hires.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Perform other special projects as assigned
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of recruitment experience, ideally with a focus on construction
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources or other appropriate field preferred.
- Demonstrated achievement in sourcing for hard-to-find resources.
- Innovative thinker, able to use and develop new sources for recruitment.
- Experience using an applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively with different managers, candidate personalities, etc.
- Excellent in all MS Office (focus on Excel and PP)
- Experience working on high volume of roles and managing multiple priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet departmental targets.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.