Job Order: GD-791
- Assist with determination of project requirements for start-up, progression and close-out
- Assist the PM in the drafting and issuance of budgets, cash flows, and preliminary schedules
- Responsible and held accountable to supporting with the financial success of teams projects, abiding by the company rule of meeting or exceeding the companies vision
- Review the progress of work being performed onsite by labour and equipment submitted by Foremen daily
- Apply for permits as needed
- Administrate B2W and Viewpoint to support project cost tracking
- Develop Waste Audits and Waste Reduction Work Plans As per Ontario Regulation 102/94
- Prepare BlackBox to be distributed to the job site
- Support client relationship by Effectively and accurately communicating relevant project information to the client and project team
- Administrate contract changes
- Aid Project Manager in creating Project Budgets and schedules ensure all costs are accurately reported
- Keep the PM, and Senior Project Lead informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations, completion dates, and project budget
- Responsible and held accountable to supporting with the financial success of teams projects, abiding by the company rule of 20/10/10
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Track progress of projects by verifying production reported by the foreman with the project drawings.
- Manage project documentation - i.e. contracts/drawings/specs - and ensure documents are complete and up to date
- Assist the PM in the review of subcontractor quotations to ensure that only fair and reasonable pricing is recommended for approval
- Issue Subcontracts and Purchase Orders
- Price Time and Material (Work Authorization) forms according to posted PDI price list.
- Track & manage change orders
- Assist in monthly progress billing and ensure invoices are submitted for ongoing projects every month
- Prepare substantial completion certificates and ensure all required project close out documents are obtained
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others
- College, University or equivalent degree in a related discipline (i.e. Construction/Project Management)
- 3+ years’ experience supporting Project Managers in the delivery of Demolition/ Construction projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated willingness to be adaptable and flexible to changing priorities
- Familiarity with demolition methods and legislation
- Strong preference will be given to candidates with Viewpoint and B2W One Suite construction software experience
- Familiarity with Bluebeam Revu, and Primavera P6 is preferred.
- Can legally work in Canada
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.