Job Order: GD-788
- Utilizing internal systems, processes, and technology to complete accurate quotations for demolition projects
- Attending site visits as required
- Providing timely and professional estimates to clients throughout Canada
- Actively pursuing new projects and building new relationships with clients of various sizes
- Following up with sales leads submitted via online resources
- Working with a team of individuals to provide high quality service to clients
- Estimate construction/demolition using quantitative take-off techniques
- Creating construction/demolition quotations using estimating software
- Other duties as required by manager
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in construction/engineering degree, or an appropriate field, such as finance.
- 3 years of experience in cost estimation.
- Ability to read and interpret building specifications, blueprints and as-builds drawings.
- Mathematical skills and analytical skills necessary to do material and labour estimates.
- Mathematical skills and analytical skills necessary to interpret job cost reports.
- Ability to use cost-estimating software to prepare cost quotes and bids.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (excel, word, etc.)
- Knowledge of First Aid and CPR an asset.
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- Time management skills.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Proactive in ensuring job knowledge is current.
- Respect diversity - treat others with respect.
- Strong working mechanical knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Ability to readily determine the correct tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Knowledge of safe operation of basic hand and power tools.
- Client service and public interaction skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a minimum of supervision.
- Collaborative in dealing with customers and fellow employees.
- Customer focused - respond promptly to customer needs.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers.
- Receptive to change - can adapt to changing circumstances.
- Working at Heights
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.