Marketing Manager (Breast and Skeletal)
Ontario or Quebec
Job Order: GD-785
- Drive the execution of the business plan and the new products launches.
- Develop local marketing programs for Canada.
- Build integrated marketing communication plans B2B and B2C if relevant.
- Interact with customers, KOLs, and industry thought leaders to gain insight on market and customer needs.
- Track division performance and competitiveness and proactively recommend course corrective actions where appropriate.
- Develops and executes strategic initiatives to shape the market environment in our favor (potentially partnering with Market Access SME).
- Partner with the Medical Affairs to develop differentiated professional education programs to drive usage and conversion to HLX products.
- Manages own budgets professionally (develop budget, monitor expenses vs. budget and analyses impact of activities/expenses).
- Analyze pricing and ensure pricing policies are aligned with product portfolio objectives.
- Act as Marketing support for all significant tenders and contract negotiations where appropriate.
- Key participant in Strategic Planning process, Integrated Business Planning process and Demand Planning process.
- An experienced Marketing professional and a track record in developing marketing strategies, new products launch and integrated communication plans.
- Demonstrated financial and business acumen in making effective business decisions.
- Leadership skills with a strong bias for action.
- Significant brand/product management experience with a track record of generating innovative ideas, processes or solutions that create value.
- Experience in building integrated marketing communication plans, B2B and as well as B2C in Healthcare.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s in business or marketing strongly preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience in Diagnostic Imaging business, preferred.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.