Regional Business Manager
Toronto and Montreal
Job Order: GD-781
- Build a winning culture of sustainable growth, top performance, and excellence.
- Hire, train, develop, and provide ongoing coaching to direct reports via observation, meetings, and real time feedback.
- Develop and execute diagnostics portfolio strategic plan to exceed revenue and profitability targets.
- Understand market conditions and trends, develop long term account strategies, and provide recommendations in collaboration with regional management team.
- Lead the planning for and execution of new product introductions while working closely with cross functional stakeholders.
- Assume a leadership role in establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with key high value customers to continually enhance partnerships across Canada.
- Promote cross functional and cross divisional strategy, communication, and tactical planning to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Work professionally and collaboratively with all cross regional stakeholders in Canada, EMEA and the US.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing territory level quotas.
- Responsible for implementation of CRM utilization within commercial team to identify and capitalize on growth opportunities as well as capture competitive market data.
- Contributes and provides information to management regarding probability of sales, emerging customer opportunities and issues, and competitive data as observed in area of responsibility.
- Provide necessary administrative reports while overseeing budgets and expenses.
- 5+ years relevant top sales performance or equivalent experience with demonstrated success.
- 3-5 years management or equivalent leadership experience with demonstrated strong competency and proven track record in sales management, people development and leadership.
- Established customer relationships with Microbiologists, Microbiology Laboratory Management, and/or Cytology Laboratories.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including making impactful presentations.
- Negotiation, contracting and problem-solving skills.
- 60% travel required for co-travel, customer meetings, quarterly sales meetings, conferences, and internal meetings.
- Strategic planning and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- High levels of sales proficiency and/or industry specific experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong leadership and interpersonal experience.
- Bilingual in French.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.