Civil Engineering 3D Designer
Job Order: MG-1622
- Develop detailed Civil3D and AutoCAD design drawings for various projects as assigned.
- Ensure designs conform to current practices and engineering standards (i.e., OPS, AWWA, OBC, MECP, etc.).
- Coordination of assignments with other disciplines (architectural, HVAC, electrical).
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Possess a minimum 2- to 3-year College Engineering Technician/Technology Diploma.
- Canadian consulting engineering experience with a minimum of 5 years of core AutoCAD design experience.
- Strong technical skills with excellent verbal communication.
- Will be proficient and have proven experience using Civil 3D, AutoCAD, Revit, etc.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Must be a disciplined self-starter and work within project timelines to complete work on schedule and on budget.
- Must be familiar with the construction industry related to civil and mechanical process engineering.
- Good understanding of engineering specifications and contract documentation.
- Excellent use of English, verbally and in writing.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.