Project and Accounting Coordinator
Job Order: MG-1618
- Working with the trades and the accounting support team as well as the Accounting team at head office.
- Processing monthly draws, creating PO’s, writing PO’s
- Assist in steering project(s) through design, permits and construction phases to deliver on time and within budget.
- Attend weekly or bi-weekly site meetings with project team, as directed by Project Manager/Director
- Assist Project Manager/Director with inputting data into MS Project.
- Provide administrative support in all construction related processes.
- Support Project Manager/Director in coordinating all project drawings/specifications.
- Coordinate lighting/plumbing/hardware specification development.
- Execute plans and specifications for low voltage and kitchen equipment.
- Manage project database (update drawing list and distribute weekly).
- Provide Project Manager/Director with support throughout building permit process and other permit processes as necessary.
- Develop and manage completion of punch list.
- Support Construction and Design team in value engineering as required.
- Support commissioning process (gather construction documentation etc.).
- Document and maintain brand standards (assist Project Manager/Director with sourcing alternate products etc.).
- Responsible for tracking all invoices that have been verified by Project Manager.
- Coordinate activities related to tech services and project management for existing buildings.
- Coordinate meetings, manage and maintain minutes.
- Administrative duties as required; photocopying, order drawing prints, scanning, filing, receive and upload paperwork, hard copy reports and plans that arrive at HO (e.g. planning applications) etc.
- Interpret blueprints and specifications for contractors to ensure compliance with construction plans and specifications and obtain additional information from the project consultants when necessary
- Working knowledge of project coordination as it relates to a construction site
- Working knowledge of a project budget
- Post-secondary degree/diploma or combination of education and related experience in construction environment is preferred.
- Previous exposure to design documents, construction documents, and / or contracts would be an asset.
- Industry knowledge of retirement community/hotel/design/construction/project management.
- Advanced Microsoft skills proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.