Environmental Project Coordinator
Job Order: MG-1617
- Working with First Nation communities and Municipal clients on a variety of environmental and planning projects.
- Report writing, including technical & planning reports, and data analysis through the use of the Microsoft Office suite of programs and other software.
- Leading community and client engagement, including developing and delivering presentations.
- Data management, input, and analysis.
- Preparing reports, proposals and other documentation within allotted schedules and budgets, under the supervision of senior staff.
- Reviewing reports, designs, drawings, and specifications with senior guidance.
- Supporting senior project management staff on various projects.
- Experience in project management and/or community planning an asset.
- Strong research skills and the ability to convey new ideas and opportunities to others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel to remote communities.
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks and organize large amounts of data/information.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- GIS and/or sampling experience an asset but not required.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.