Hearing Aid Practitioner
Job Order: GD-774
- Ability to test hearing using a variety of equipment such as audiometers, Tymps, Verifits, VRA in some clinics
- A strong belief in ones skillset and the ability to effectively communicate the solution to the client
- A strong diagnostic capability and clinical interpretive skillset
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- An understanding of various products and solutions for various degrees of hearing loss
- An understanding of various manufacturer software and Noah
- A strong collaborative personality that works well with others
- PC skillset to a capable degree
- An organized and methodical mindset
- An outgoing driven personality with confidence and enthusiasm about what we do and who we treat and help
- Must be fully licensed within the province
- Must be in registered and in good standing with the provincial regulatory organization; or a candidate for future consideration
- Experience is preferred however if you are a recent graduateare encourage to apply.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.