IT Business Analyst
Toronto or Montreal
Job Order: MM-7019
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions;
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization on strategies;
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems;
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management;
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports;
- Performing requirements analysis;
- Working closely with clients and users, technicians, and managerial staff;
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff and users;
- Performing user acceptance testing;
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance;
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures;
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects;
- Documenting problems resolution and maintaining a BA knowledge database.
- Bachelor’s degree (Business Administration, Accounting, Computing, Project Management, etc.), professional accounting designation (CA, CMA or CGA), other designation or equivalent business experience;
- At least 5-7 years of experience as a systems analyst;
- Must have Mapics or Infor XA with strong Manufacturing
- Implemented finance modules of ERP systems:
- Knowledge of how to set up, implement and deploy financial systems ;
- Knowledge of integrated software;
- Knowledge of requirements for financial reporting and general business operations;
- Knowledge of internal control principles and processes;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, a strong work ethic, and demonstrated teamwork skills;
- Ability to develop and maintain good relationships with external and internal clients;
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is ideal but not mandatory.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.