Senior Planner (Urban Planner)
Job Order: CT-1608
- The Senior Planner will be responsible to provide support for a variety of complex land use planning files.
- Strong experience with municipal planning issues and the development approvals process in Ontario;
- Strong understanding of relevant provincial policies, legislation and guidelines;
- Ability to manage files independently with minimal supervision;
- Must have budgeting experience and cost control
- 7+ experience working as a Professional Planner
- Registered Professional Planner
- Advanced knowledge of the principles, methods and practices of land use planning in Ontario;
- Ability to manage complex residential, commercial and mixed use development applications;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Experienced in developing and maintaining project budgets; and
- Computer literacy, MS Office applications
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.