Territory Sales Representative
Job Order: CT-765
- Demonstrate strong understanding of product line and its benefits/solutions to potential customers.
- Self-starter and motivated, ability to work well under pressure to meet identified targets.
- Execute professional sales process with end user customers from first contact to post-sale.
- Support existing and potential customer base in order to facilitate sales growth and achieved yearly budget.
- Works collaboratively to support local healthcare providers, KOL’s and other hospital staff for follow-up.
- Maintains current knowledge about assigned products and services as well as competitive products
- Stays current on the latest data relating to all products
- Demonstrates desire for personal growth and career development
- Engage in basic market development activities depending upon the needs of the assigned geography
- Demonstrates strong decision-making skills, territory planning and ability to keep pipeline activity full
- Determine best methods and needs for dealing with customer complaints, troubleshooting issues, and public relations, and coordinate and liaison with other departments as necessary
- Analyses and prepares reports
- The above is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities. Other activities may be assigned as required by management
- 3-5 years business to business sales experience as a top producer in their environment
- Cold calling, follow-ups, attending meetings and presentation skills to create impactful and lasting impression
- Effective communication skills, including ability to interact with medical staff, Sales, Marketing and key decision makers
- Effective sales skills
- Ability to work with precision, accuracy and high attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written presentation skills raining documents
- Ability to work following strategic plan to achieve results
- Degree or Advanced Diploma in health science space strongly preferred
- This is a field position and will require at least 50% travel within the designated Pacific Northwest territory
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.