British Columbia Territory
Job Order: CT-750
- Identify and qualify prospective customers, provide advanced technical information, demonstrate expert knowledge on all company products and quote prices to customers.
- Plan and execute an interactive, strategic, and tactical territory Sales Plan; including: Master Sales plan, Gap Analysis, Marketing and Educational plans
- Create and/or implement custom in-field promotional programs for targeted regional customers and decision maker
- Achieve sales forecast objectives for all products, to include capital equipment and related disposables
- Familiarity with clinical and economic outcome data, reimbursement, and managed care policies and procedures
- Responsible for account development and territory management.
- Maintain accurate records of prospective customers and competitive information.
- Acquire comprehensive product knowledge through advanced product training and complete competitive analysis.
- Attend company workshops and training centers to expand product line sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with other sales managers to aid business and organizational development.
- Provide support and mentoring to Area Sales Managers.
- Identify business needs and opportunities and execute against goals.
- Demonstrated sales accomplishments in a capital equipment environment.
- Demonstrated experience developing relationships with customers that results in additional sales with current customer base.
- Proven ability to build and be coachable on new sales approaches
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and organized.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong desire for success and willingness to travel as much as possible to meet and exceed targets
- 3-5+ years selling capital laser equipment ideally with prior B2B sales.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Up to 50-60% overnight travel.
- Since this position requires extensive driving during the workday, a valid driving license and satisfactory driving record, as well as a serviceable vehicle available for work use is mandatory.
- The position requires travelling to regional accounts and medical conventions which may necessitate overnight stays.
- The position requires lifting of an approximately 25 lbs. piece of equipment
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.