Job Order: GD-1600
- Process parts orders for our customers in person, over the phone or through email in a highly courteous, efficient and professional manner ensuring a superior customer experience.
- Look up parts on schematic drawings and catalogues and advise on appropriateness of parts.
- Be an expert in our product lines
- Retrieve parts from the warehouse parts department as necessary
- Understand customer needs and requirements and prepare parts quotes accordingly.
- Receive and process customers’ special orders
- Provide exceptional customer service by phone and email promptly to provide superior customer service.
- Record and update parts transactions and customer information accurately in our database.
- Provide accurate and timely communicate with customers on estimated parts shipping and arrival times as well as parts order status.
- Maintain regular communication with Parts & Warehouse Manager including notifications on any out of stock item.
- Provide back up to Technicians’ Parts Assistant by assisting service technicians with their parts requirements, as needed.
- Help maintain cleanliness of the parts department and counter work area.
- Maintain showroom floor regarding accessory/parts displays and inventory replenishment.
- Record all sales related transactions follow prescribed cash and credit processing procedures.
- Performs other parts department tasks as required by Parts & Warehouse Manager.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in customer service role
- High school diploma is preferred
- Ability to work weekdays, occasional weekends and after hours during snow storms or special events.
- Must have a valid G Driver’s License and clean Driver’s Abstract - Although much of the time will be situated in store, occasional travel to pick up or drop off parts may be required.
- Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy products. Must be able to lift min. 50lbs.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Must be a team player who possesses a positive attitude and is totally committed to providing superior customer service and satisfaction.
- Proficient with computer programs including MS Outlook, Word, Excel and experience with inventory management systems.
- Knowledge of languages in addition to English would be an asset
- Strong Interpersonal skills and solid phone presence and experience handling dozens of calls per day
- Industry experience, mechanical aptitude and a great memory are assets.
- Knowledge of equipment and previous experience reading parts schematics is preferred.
- Good written and verbal skills are required
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.