District Sales Manager
New England and Upstate NY
Job Order: GD-744
- Responsible for leading and supporting all reps/products within a defined territory to achieve sales objectives.
- Assist RSM with the recruiting and hiring process for new prospective employees
- Identify and qualify prospective customers, provide technical information, demonstrate company products and quote prices to customers.
- Responsible for account development and territory management.
- Maintain accurate records of prospective customers and competitive information.
- Acquire product knowledge through product training and competitive analysis.
- Attend company workshops and training centers.
- Ability to effectively lead and manage multiple sales reps
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to complete assignments on time
- Demonstrated sales accomplishments in a capital equipment environment.
- Experience developing relationships with customers.
- Bachelors of Science preferred
- 5-10 years selling capital equipment preferably in the laser industry or B to B sales.
- Minimum 1-2 years managing sales professionals
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Up to 30-50% travel.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and organized.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.