Job Order: GD-737
- Manage the daily operational and personnel responsibilities of the clinic while ensuring clinic business objectives are achieved.
- Act as the direct supervisor for patient coordinator, and report to the regional manager
- Oversight of local accounts receivables third party submissions and submitting appropriate financial reports to Majority Owner as per established timelines
- Prepare scheduled reports for clinic operational and performance analysis
- Compile, analyze all receivable reports and work directly with clinic staff to resolve balances
- Monitor and update all industry/insurance payer change to benefit codes, allowances procedures and practices
- Oversee and monitor operations to ensure optimum use of staff time and resource efficiency while promoting achievement operating goals
- Manage operating procedures directly related to clinic management while ensuring adherence and compliance to regulations.
- Ensure the office flow adheres to best practices, including schedule management patient management and revenue maximization
- Ensure all reporting and communication requirements are accurate and timely
- Assure money handling follows established procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of product/equipment including minor trouble shooting working knowledge of vendors and contractor’s services
- Oversee product inventory and restocking according to established procedures
- Assist with coordination and implementation of physician marketing including the community base social network marketing plan
- Coordinates with marketing staff opportunities for involvement with community events health fairs and promotions events
- Oversee execution of internal and external marketing plan for clinic
- Ensure that all communications to and from customers (by phone, correspondence or face-to-face) promotes customer satisfaction and revenue generation
- Oversee monitor and respond to patient and customer satisfaction level
- Assist with programs to enhance patient recruitment and retention
- Billing including 3rd party billing and follow up monitor maintain and follow A/R; maintain billing forms; process 3rd party authorizations, and coordinate with outreach visits.
- Actively utilize office administrative procedure and procedure manuals.
- Assembly of hearing aid(s) packaging accessories, and paperwork for outreach visits
- Maintain and prioritize client lists for outreach locations.
- Enter and maintain client data into database program
- Maintain inventories of supplies and actively participate in the monitoring of those supplies
- Order office supplies and client use supplies aids.
- Perform general clerical duties and carry out administrative activities as assigned
- Keep physician referral list updated and research/engage consistent physician referrals
- Receive and check incoming hearing aids repairs, ear molds and any accessories and schedule appointments accordingly
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.