Job Order: MG-1584
- Monitor activities during the construction process to produce an end date
- Prepares and distributes the schedule including any required updates
- Manages project schedules to assigned internal client groups for planning, procurement, development, constructions and maintenance activities.
- Prepare progress report of work and any problems that affect the planned schedule
- Monitor and evaluates actual construction progress and provides regular schedule updates
- Provides technical advice related to scheduling/planning/logistics
- Provides information as needed on the content, modification, or presentation of project schedule and works with PM modify schedule as needed
- Coordinate with Operations, Owners, and Subcontractors to discuss impact of work and resolution of problems
- 3-5 years construction scheduler experience
- Experience using MS Project, Primavera (P6) and / or CMMS for planning
- Experience in high rise residential building construction is an asset
- Excellent rganizational and planning abilities
- Thorough understanding of construction execution strateg
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Travel to job sites required
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.