Full Stack .NET Developer
Job Order: MC-6841
- Understand and follow the Scrum methodology
- Working with Product Managers and UX Designers to refine requirements
- Working with other developers on architecture and system design
- Developing and maintaining high-quality client software using AngularJS, TypeScript, HTML and CSS
- Developing and maintaining reliable and scalable server software using .NET 4.5, C#, ASP.NET MVC
- Entity Framework and SQL Server Writing unit tests and automation tests to prevent regressions
- Assisting with the investigation and resolution of support issues
- Degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent technical discipline
- At least 5 years commercial software development experience
- Experience shipping commercial enterprise software using an agile methodology
- Experience with TypeScript is an asset
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading /caching)
- Experience with Visual Studio and TFS is a plus
- Experience with latest Microsoft technologies and platforms, or expertise in some other platform and an interest in learning something new.
- Knowledge of Silverlight is beneficial, but not a must
- Experience with mobile technologies and responsive design is a plus
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.