US Payroll Specialist
Job Order: MM-7017
- Collaborate with SAP functional analysts, related systems analysts, corporate IT architects, users and business partners.
- Work in cooperation with the manager and the company main stakeholders to shape the organization’s BI strategy;
- Identify, contribute to and implement improvements to the department’s internal processes so as to improve efficiency[M1] and quality;
- Design solutions by considering the business processes of different departments;
- Take part in the development of BI solutions by using mainly SAP BW, Business Object, SAP Analytics Cloud and also Hana or SAP Cloud Platform, in the near future;
- Define functional and technical specifications;
- Design test scenarios and perform the appropriate tests;
- Take part actively in upgrades of SAP BI tools by considering the compatibility of the other modules;
- Support the solutions already in place;
- Keep documentation up to date.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- More than 7 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of SAP BW and Business Object;
- General knowledge of the SAP ECC platform;
- Knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Data Services;
- Proven ability to deliver quality results on time or ahead of schedule;
- Ability to work independently or as a team member while carrying out multiple, concurrent priorities;
- Ability to influence and put BI reporting solutions in place;
- Knowledge of SAP Cloud Platform, an asset;
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager (ChaRM), an asset;
- Bilingualism (spoken and written).
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.