Jr. - Intermediate Estimator
Job Order: MG-1582
- Assist with preparation of conceptual, schematic, and design development budgets
- Provide assistance with development of historical cost data for budgeting and cost planning
- Provide assistance with value management analysis for project cost controls
- Assist with development of detailed and conceptual quantity take-offs for budget and trade negotiations
- Assist with change order analysis, review and negotiations
- Assist with development of project stats, schedules & site logistics
- Assist with project management for preconstruction work
- Participate in budget review process
- Maintain the confidentiality of company information, policies and procedures
- Prepare and maintain various communication/documentation with head office and site
- Upholding and adhering to the company policies including a clean and safe work environment
- Time manage yourself with meeting deadlines and project requirements
- Attend and participate in company and/or site meetings
- Other work and tasks related to company’s objective, or as required by the Employer
- Must have high rise residential estimator experience
- Knowledge of construction, facilities, or comparable – legal forms / documentation
- Good leadership and mentoring skills, team player
- Ability to manage priorities and highly organized.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Excel and Word
- Works well independently as well as a part of a team.
- Attention to Detail
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.