Project Administrative Assistant
Job Order: GD-735
- Work collaboratively with the project manager and team to maximize productivity
- Organize and gather project related data and documentation
- Adhere to data collection and management procedures to prepare, collect, record and input data.
- Organize and monitor schedules and see that deadlines are met
- Help discern requirements and assign tasks to team members
- Complete any necessary administrative tasks
- Coordinate with external vendors and coordinate bids and schedule appointments.
- Oversee vendor performance to ensure timelines and quality.
- Develop reports and correspondence independently.
- Research new equipment purchases and recommend to supervisor’s consideration.
- Coordinate travel needs, schedules and meetings and develop documents and monitor production activities.
- Manage project file systems and participate in project related calls.
- Monitor and follow up with project tasks
- Ensure the project management tools are used and updated among project team
- Ensure proper state of change requests and document them.
- Interact with a variety of team members
- Handle new projects set up and take off and support preparation of close out documents.
- Coordinate with project teams on tasks as per objectives.
- Ensure documentation is completely and accurately maintained and provided to key stakeholders as required
- Preparing and delivering various presentations, as required
- Duties to support Senior Project Management activities
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of related Administrative experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate appropriately with a variety of team members
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to work under pressure, prioritize, manage time efficiently
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook), project management software and other related applications
- Strong ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate data with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to make informed decisions.
- The ability to work together in a team.
- Organisation, time management, prioritising and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
- Excellent written & oral communication skills; ability to communicate appropriately with a variety of stakeholders (peers, management, suppliers, customers, etc.).
- Ability to communicate detailed or technical information clearly, accurately and concisely.
- Ability to work weekends, overtime and on-call as needed.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.