Job Order: CT-730
- The Product Manager is responsible for the performance of the company marketing strategy.
- In collaboration with cross-functional teams, they will successfully develop and execute marketing plans, promotional programs and related activities to achieve both revenue and expense budgets
- Responsible for the annual marketing budgets and forecasts
- Develops the marketing objectives and strategy for responsible brands, on the basis of the company and commercial strategy.
- Develops the personal product expertise that is required to train the sales organization on relevant therapeutic areas and products
- Collaborate with the sales organization on sales and marketing initiatives that help achieve performance goals
- In consultation with a cross-functional team, develops and implements marketing promotions, market research, and regional communications
- Develops strong customer relationships, for respective product portfolio
- Develops and implements medical education initiatives, including surgeon professional education courses, surgical cadaver labs
- Develops and executes strategies that increase the awareness and acceptance of our product portfolio with both clinical and non-clinical stakeholders
- Creates supply forecasts and works collaboratively with other departments to ensure consistent Canadian product supply throughout the lifecycle of the product
- Supports strategic product line decisions such as prioritizing product-line enhancements/launches.
- Maintains and distributes competitive comparisons and evaluations
- Represents our Canadian organization at global marketing meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of hospital-focused, marketing experience within a medical device or pharmaceutical organization
- Medical device or pharmaceutical sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated conceptual problem-solving skills with a focus on execution
- Strong project management and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated quantitative and qualitative analytic skills, specifically marketing and financial analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated capacity for strategic thinking, planning, marketing and product development
- Experience with Neurosurgical or related products in a hospital surgical setting is preferred.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.