System - Network Administrator (JD Edwards Environment)
Job Order: MM-7015
- Responsible for the successful operation, maintenance, configuration and support of the company JD Edward’s environment.
- Use your analytical skills when recommending upgrade, process improvements and feature deployment as it relates to JD Edwards.
- The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Operations and Support
- Maintain the company JD Edwards environment
- Monitor performance of Web Servers, Application Servers and SQL database
- Troubleshooting and resolution
- End user support and training
- Support the IT Helpdesk with issues related to JD Edwards Maintenance and Upgrades
- JDE Enterprise servers, JDE Web Servers
- JDE Development machines
- SQL backend database for JD Edwards
- Upgrade and deployment of tools releases, applications and apply patches
- Package build and deployment Analytics and Innovation
- Innovate where possible and make improvement recommendations
- Identify and implement best practices as it relates to JD Edwards
- Completed post-secondary education in a computer a computer related field
- Strong experience JD Edwards CNC operations
- Strong experience with Microsoft SQL Server and with the following:
- JDE Advanced Warehouse Operations
- JDE Customer Service
- JDE Financials
- JDE Development
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.