Sr. Audit Manager
Job Order: LL-465
- Review all financial statements prepared by other team members
- Ensure Canadian accounting and assurance standards are met on all engagements
- Effectively manage all assigned client relationships
- Will take an active role in leading the audit team and will be accountable for the success of the team
- A CPA designation with 5+years of public practice experience
- Strong auditing background
- A high measure of interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively within the firm and with clients
- An in depth knowledge and execution of Canadian reporting standards
- The ability to understand accountability and take ownership of your own work
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.