Job Order: CT-722
- Achieves territory sales objectives in all categories, including new product launches and increasing sales within the assigned territory.
- Maintains high retention rate of customer base through delivery of outstanding service and through effective analysis of the business needs of the customer.
- Develops a Monthly Business/Action Plan that supports the needs of their territory and region and to drive business strategies and develop strong relationships with a customer base.
- Regularly reviews the performance metrics of his/her territory in order to determine progress to their plan and adjusts accordingly.
- Penetrates accounts and develops long-term partnerships with appropriate audiences
- Creates call continuity/addresses opportunities from previous calls
- Conscientiously works the “Sales Process” within each account
- Implements the systematic conversion process after any new system sale.
- Maintains a comprehensive and accurate customer data base within the Contact Management System, replicating daily.
- Completes and submits on a timely basis all required reports, data input requirements, requests. (ie: KPI’s, expense reports, PTO summary, etc)
- Coordinates, sets-up and hosts trade-show/exhibit/seminars/clinical meetings as assigned to build product demand.
- Coordinates and conducts meetings and product training sessions with a variety of audiences to build product demand.
- Processes customer orders and provides account service to assigned and prospective customers.
- Handles and processes customer service complaints in a timely and uniform manner, according to the Product and Service Complaint Procedures.
- Demonstrates fiscal restraint and exhibits behavior associated with a desire to increase earnings and profitability in the territory.
- Continually increases technical and industry knowledge.
- Complies with company and departmental policies including the Code of Conduct.
- With the support of his/her manager, creates a Development Action Plan and follows through on the developmental goals
- Handles and processes customer service complaints in a timely and uniform manner, according to the Product and Service Complain Procedures
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Business savvy sales professional
- Strong ability to develop business relationships in a multilayered business environment
- Comfortable challenging customer views/debating, using evidence-based materials
- Strong ability to assess business situation/opportunity
- Capable of developing and discussing ROI with customers
- Strong Territory Management/ analytical skills
- Effective in using data and preparing computer-based business plan
- Effective in managing dealer relationships
- Collaborative approach with ISR for Territory management
- Highly Competitive
- Results and Action Oriented, focused on end result
- Disciplined, Responsible and Adaptable
- Experience/willingness to manage large geographic territory. Overnight travel required (30%)
- Min. five (4) years of sales success in highly competitive sales environment
- College diploma in Business Management; University degree preferred
- Dental education/experience an asset
- Valid driver’s license
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.