Job Order: BW-1340
- Check and make repairs according to preventative maintenance program
- Preventive and predictive maintenance
- Must be willing to have flexible break times if called upon to keep the factory producing
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment work with and around mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and potential energy
- Recognized or Ontario licensed Industrial Millwright qualifications
- Grade 12 Secondary education
- Minimum of 3 years industrial experience
- Practical experience in industrial manufacturing maintenance environments
- Good troubleshooting skills
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.