Job Order: LL-463
- Prepare US personal and corporate tax returns
- Prepare Canadian personal tax returns
- Prepare correspondence for internal use and for client engagements
- Perform research for internal and external client needs
- Participate in the analysis of new legislation and implementing planning ideas for our clients
- Compile necessary facts, analyze viable options, prepare documentation and present conclusions in a complete, accurate, organized and professional manner
- Provide advice and support to team members.
- Experience working in a US tax position within a public accounting firm for a minimum of 2 years
- Completion of or progress towards a recognized accounting designation is desirable
- Knowledge of CCH ProSystem and TaxPrep is desirable
- Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Effective communication (verbal and written) in English
- Excellent organizational skills and with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to provide practical solutions to complex problems
- Positive outlook with an enthusiastic manner
- Solid understanding of business professionalism and the ability to work in a team environment
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.