Job Order: MG-7014
- Research newly discovered vulnerabilities in a wide range of software products
- Reverse engineer and research network protocols, file formats, and software
- Develop proof-of-concept files and code
- Produce reports describing software vulnerabilities and detection of attack vectors
- Develop signatures for network traffic-based attack detection
- Monitor security industry publications, news groups and other online sources for newly discovered security vulnerabilities and emerging threats
- Implement new and improve existing tools to automate and streamline the vulnerability research process
- Collaborate with other vulnerability researchers on research, analysis and report production
- Functional understanding of TCP/IP protocol stack and higher-level networking protocols
- Experience in static and dynamic reverse engineering of x86 binaries (amd64 is a plus)
- Knowledge in a variety of operating systems
- Ability to analyze and describe vulnerabilities and attack methods
- Familiarity with tools such as IDA Pro, OllyDbg, WinDbg, gdb and Wireshark
- At least two of C/C++, assembly language, Java, Python, and shell scripting
- Ability to learn new detection signature languages quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Reliable and dependable team player
- Great attention to detail and personal quality assurance.
- Self-directed, self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or a related field preferred but not required.
- Must be able to work legally in Canada
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.