Job Order: SS-1565
- Prepare pre-estimation bid package for review
- Open estimate project files, create sub-list, establish deadlines, review landlord criteria etc…
- Collect, enter and validate sub-contractor/supplier quotations for estimation process
- Prepare a preliminary construction schedule for review
- Detailed drawing review - Take-offs, RFI’s submittals, supplied items,
- As an Estimator, prepare client estimation sheets, quotation presentation, inclusions/exclusions,
- Estimator will support production team by preparing and/or reviewing initial estimation
- and any change orders required to execute the project
- Estimator experience in retail or comparable – minimum 7 years ++
- Knowledge of construction, facilities, or comparable – legal forms / documentation
- Good leadership and mentoring skills, team player
- Ability to manage priorities and highly organized.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Excel and Word
- Works well independently as well as a part of a team.
- Attention to Detail
- Must be bilingual
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.