Job Order: BW-1341
- Providing maintenance for all equipment in the plant
- Performing corrective and preventive maintenance routine
- Troubleshooting and repair of system problems
- Programming documentation updates where required
- Respect of plant policy (Safety, Environment, HACCP, etc.
- Other duties as required
- Post secondary education required
- Valid Electrician license required
- 3 years experience as industrial electrician; manufacturing experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience with Hydraulic or Pneumatic equipment
- Good understanding of PLC troubleshooting and programming
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with a face-paced environment
- Self-starter with an ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent Sense of Urgency, work ethic and attendance record
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.