Project Coordinator (High Rise)
Job Order: MG-1564
- Ensured projects are constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
- Assisted the Project Manager in creating construction budget and price consultation to the client for cost savings.
- Assembled all contract extras referencing site instructions/directions and presented to the Senior Project Manager for the Change Order approval.
- Involved in scope review and award of contracts.
- Assessed scope of work and specifications to complete the job and minimize contract extras.
- Assembled and tendered additional work for trades outside of their contracts.
- Responsible for tender and bid documents including tender analysis.
- Provided clear communication and direction with the owner, consultants and trades.
- Prepared documents and backup information for the Senior Project Manager to negotiate and settle major contract extras.
- Reviewed and tracked consultant field reports to address trade deficiencies.
- Assembled all required documentation for submission of project related invoices.
- Tracked all meeting minutes involved with the consultant and trades.
- Created action items for the trade and consultants responsible.
- Applied for building permits and road closures as required.
- Must have “High Rise” residential experience
- 1-3 years related experience in a Construction environment
- Strong organizational skills with proven efficiency to handle multiple projects at one time, both independently and in a team-based environment
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization
- Ability to work under time constraints and adapt to change
- Strong attention to detail
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.