In this role, you will collaborate with key business resources, in providing SAP Functional support for SAP WM module. This is not a developer position, but technical skills are helpful when researching issues and working with developers on projects.
- Configuring solutions where applicable;
- Creating and executing appropriate test cases and ensuring the integrity of the solution prior to business unit and user acceptance testing;
- Support, maintain, and enhance existing SAP solutions;
- Collaborating with appropriate business units, production support team members, and developers on requirements gathering, solution design, and creation of production support specifications;
- Facilitating and/or participating in functional and technical solution reviews with management, developers, architects, and infrastructure (Basis) representatives;
- Working with the business to resolve solution defects that are identified;
- Communicating the final solution to the business and coordinating the implementation of the solution to the production environment;
- Updating system documentation.
- Reporting to the SAP Application Manager, you will be a member of a dynamic group recognized for its sense of initiative and true team spirit.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/related discipline or equivalent experience;
- 5+ years related work experience with SAP WM/IM;
- Experience in the following areas: WM configuration, RF, Integration with MM and PP.
- Updating system documentation;
- History of meeting/exceeding deadlines and delivering high quality results;
- Must be self-motivated and apply good judgment and decision-making skills;
- Must possess a mindset to objectively view and effectively explain an issue or resolution from an end-user/customer/business perspective; Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills; Expertise in problem analysis and performance tuning;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively express complex technical concepts.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment;
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager (Service Desk, ChaRM & Q-Gate) is a plus.