Greater Toronto Area
Job Order: MG-703
- Performing general office duties such as answering calls, typing letters, emailing, photocopying, organizing files and managing digital media
- Managing the CEO’s agenda and itineraries including scheduling appointments and conference
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
Maintaining strong working relationships with customers and suppliers
- Proactively follow offers, reminders, renewal agreements and supporting documents
Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail a must
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Time management skills and sound judgment
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a changing environment and desire to develop new skills
- Superior client service skills with confidence and a positive attitude
- Exhibit strong work ethic and highly autonomous
- Able to meet strict timelines and demands
- Bachelor’s Degree (must have)
- Must have working experienced in healthcare industry.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.