National Diagnostic Specialist
Job Order: GD-698
- Support direct customers in daily sales initiatives, retain the existing customer base by developing and maintaining relationships and help grow business.
- Establish and manage key opinion leader (KOL) relationships within Canadian marketplace.
- Support direct sales personnel for tenders as required.
- Establish and maintain superior product knowledge and be capable of explaining features and benefits with product demonstration.
- Actively be involved in developing the marketing strategy of existing and new diagnostic products, support launches of new products in the Canadian market.
- Define together with the Regional Business Manager (RBM) the necessary ongoing support in territory for implementation of the diagnostic strategy.
- Responsible for working with internal groups (scientific affairs and marketing) to define and drive processes and programs that achieve desired outcomes for company and customers.
- Derive and provide information from the field on customer needs and market trends to inform internal stakeholders and assist in market strategy.
- Recommend, attend and/or display at local and major industry trade shows.
- Other tasks as assigned by Management.
- Expertise in Microsoft Windows and Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint, Excel and other popular business software desirable
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university, MBA is a plus
- Minimum of five years of molecular diagnostic industry experience required
- Consistent track record of sales growth
- Since this position requires extensive driving during the workday, a valid driving license and satisfactory driving record as well as a serviceable vehicle available for work use is mandatory.
- Ability to travel up to approximately 75% of the time
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.