Job Order: DA-1555
- Provides a range of construction project administration duties from start-up to close-out for successful on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Assists the Project Manager in communication with stakeholders and monitoring of project progress and performs all functions in accordance with the company’s values of quality and professionalism.
- Perform a range of administrative duties through all phases of our projects, from start-up through construction and close-out
- Assist with accurate project information including the execution of overall work plan and
- Issue contracts and purchase orders, share and log with a high level of accuracy and within required timeframes
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client,consultant, architects and project team
- Assist the PM to review and process shop drawings, assemble and prepare documents of a complex nature, i.e. RFIs, Deficiencies, Estimates
- Review field inspection reports from Consultants throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Assist construction projects including liaison and follow-up with Architects, Consulting
- Engineers, and Subcontractors
- Assist the PM to draft pricing and/or cost estimates for Site Instructions, Work Orders, Change Notices
- Identify long lead material orders to ensure orders are placed in a timely manner
- Prepare invoices or progress draws as directed
- Draft Agendas, attend and minute job site, subcontractor and safety meetings
- Assist with maintenance of project files and preparation of reports
- Provide document turnover at completion of project - project close-out documentation, including as-built drawings, manuals, warranties, building permits etc.
- Provide other duties as requested and required
- University or College Degree in Project Management, Engineering or business-related curriculum
- Valid G Driver’s license
- 1-3 years related experience in a Construction environment
- Effective decision-making skills
- Crisis resolution and risk management
- Strong organizational skills with proven efficiency to handle multiple projects at one time, both independently and in a team-based environment
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization
- Ability to work under time constraints and adapt to change
- Strong attention to detail
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.