Job Order: GD-695
- Provide hands-on management to all marketing employees
- Provide direct oversight, on-going guidance & metrics of the company’s Community Based Marketing program
- Effectively monitor and measure marketing activities outcomes including metrics such as CPL, ROI, Conversion rate, ASP and CPS
- Develop recommendations based on outcomes and results analysis
- Facilitate the development and implementation of new sales and marketing initiatives to promote the Company Brands
- Oversee and ensure that execution of all critical items for new clinic openings, relocations
- and closures are completed on time and within budget
- Lead interdepartmental projects related to enhancing the brands market position and profile
- Assist with training of new and existing staff regarding company marketing and communication tools, strategies and activities
- Implement communication strategies to ensure that all clinic staff are engaged in new and on-
- going sales and marketing initiatives
- Manage market research projects to collect and analyze market and competitive conditions
- People Management including performance reviews and implementation of development plans
- Copy and message development, editing and proofreading
- Vendor Management
- Responsible to work extended hours as requested or as required to meet job demands
- Other related duties as assigned
- Will work with the marketing and operations teams to ensure successful execution of all sales and marketing initiatives for all businesses operating within the company portfolio.
- The individual will assist in the development of and manage programs to generate qualified leads drive sales, improve customer retention, and increase market share.
- You will be advising, developing and mentoring a team within the marketing division.
- Bachelor of Commerce with Specialization in Marketing or related degree
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- 5 years of management and people management experience is a must
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong project management skills - ability to manage interdepartmental projects on time and within a budget
- Ability to recruit, train, supervise and develop staff
- Ability to develop and implement sales, National marketing plans and campaigns including the associated budgetary responsibilities
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and other stakeholders
- Strong understanding of marketing metrics/drivers and ability to analyze results
- Ability to critically analyze results using both quantitative and qualitative data
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to work under pressure, prioritize, manage time efficiently and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate appropriately with a variety of stakeholders (peers, management, suppliers, customers etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook)
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.