Senior Leader Phase 1
Job Order: GD-690
- Responsible for the operational conduct of clinical trials to ensure clinical trial execution is in accordance with study protocols, SOP's, GCPs and regulatory requirements.
- This role is responsible for the planning, development, implementation, execution, and management of clinical trials which are in alignment with our corporate objectives.
- Degree in Health Sciences or related discipline (MD or RN preferred)
- Minimum ten years' experience in clinical research
- Five+ years' experience in a management role and at least
- Four+ years of relevant experience in a CRO environment managing Phase I-II Bioavailability and Bioequivalence studies.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.